Marketing & Events Coordinator
(temp contract until 31st October 2017)
Reports To: Head of Member & Partnership Engagement
Role: Full time - 35 hours per week
Location: Edinburgh with some UK travel required
Salary: £17,500 pa, plus the Institute’s package of benefits, which includes:
- 15% pension contribution of £2,625
- 27 days holiday plus 9 x UK public holidays (pro-rata)
Job Purpose: To support and assist the marketing department to ensure that all key events and marketing plans, including digital marketing are aligned and delivered to the Institute’s strategic and operational plan.
How to apply: Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apprenticeship Scheme - End Point Assessors - Self Employed
The assessment will involve a combination of personal work portfolio and project/case study assessments and verification of supporting information and statements in line with the Apprentice Scheme requirements and learning outcomes. The assessment will be undertaken either as a face to face meeting or via phone/video conference facilities.
- Professionally or academically qualified with at least ten years' work experience within the banking sector.
- Experience of training management or mentoring of staff would be advantageous.
- Assessor qualification would also be advantageous, although training will be given.
How to apply: Please send your CV and a brief supporting statement, outlining your personal skills and attributes that you would bring to the position to: email@example.com