In March 2016, the UK's Prudential Regulatory Authority [PRA] and Financial Conduct Authority [FCA] Senior Managers Regime came into force. The new regime will enhance the accountability of individuals responsible for a Senior Management Function within UK banks and other financial services firms.
The Chartered Banker Institute can help your organisation, and relevant individuals, prepare for and meet the requirements of the Senior Managers Regime, via a range of resources, including:
- A unique Certified Bank Director programme, offered in partnership with the Institute of Banking in Ireland, preparing executive and non-executive directors for governance roles;
- A wide portfolio of professional Banking qualifications leading to Chartered Banker status, supporting the development and demonstration of competence for a wide variety of roles;
- Executive education and postgraduate degree-level programmes, including the Chartered Banker MBA;
- Implementing the CB:PSB's Leadership Standard for Professional Bankers, which can help evidence an individual's knowledge, skills and behaviours to regulators
- Annual re-accreditation and certification of individuals through ongoing professional membership of the UK's banking institute, supported by a wide range of continuing professional development (CPD) resources including an Ethics, Culture and Conduct Toolkit launched in 2014;
- Working with us via bespoke consultancy, learning, e-learning and regulatory solutions.