Certificate in Complaint Handling
The Certificate in Complaint Handling is a single-module professional qualification aimed at those managing customer complaints, or supporting this function. There are no entry requirements to study for the Certificate, making it ideal for those looking to develop their professional knowledge and understanding and to enhance their overall competence in this critical area. Line managers and learning and development professionals may be interested to note that, with an option for full online delivery, it is ideal for banks looking to roll this out to larger, targeted audiences of learners.
After completing the Certificate in Complaint Handling, learners will become Certificated Members of the Institute and will be able to use the membership designation ‘CCIBS’. They will also carry forward 10 credits towards the Professional Banker Diploma, making this a suitable entry point for those seeking to develop their banking knowledge further. The Certificate also provides credits towards the full Chartered Banker Diploma and the Associate Chartered Banker Diploma.
- Assessed by a two-hour online exam, comprising 100 multiple choice questions.
- The registration is valid for 12 months. Candidates should sit and pass the examination within this time.
- The module will require approximately 100 hours of learning.
- The module fee is £245 and includes the study texts and first exam entry. Exam resits cost £130 per module.
- In order to study the Certificate in Complaint Handling you must become a member of the Institute. An annual subscription fee of £30.00 will be payable upon registration.
- All students will have access to a digital version of the workbook. If you are based in the UK, you will also receive a hard copy. If you are based outside of the UK, you can pay an additional postage fee to receive a hard copy.
Interest-free credit may be available
- 12 months’ interest-free credit available through Omni Capital Retail Finance.
- £275 minimum order (total cost of module enrolment and any subscription fee)
- 10% deposit required
- Get an instant decision
- 12 equal monthly payments
The Certificate in Complaint Handling is attained by completing the Complaint Handling module.
View the module specification for further information:Complaint Handling - Module Specification
There are no entry requirements to study for the Certificate.
Upon achievement, you will carry forward 10 credits towards the Professional Banker Diploma, making this a suitable entry point for those seeking to develop their banking knowledge further.
You may wish to discuss whether you might be eligible for funding by your employer.
Your enrolment fee includes a comprehensive workbook to support your learning and understanding of the syllabus.
You will also be given access to the Institute’s website where you can find more online support.
Students outside the UK will be supplied with a PDF version of the study material. Should you require a hard copy version of the study material please note that you will be responsible for the payment of postage prior to despatch. Please also note that textbooks or other learning materials delivered to destinations outside the EU may be subject to taxes, fees, levies, import duty or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. Any such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of the products.
79% agree that the qualifications enhance their job performance
*Based on a 2016 Chartered Banker Institute membership survey