Certificate in Offshore Banking Practice
The Certificate in Offshore Banking Practice has been designed specifically for this fast moving and challenging market sector. The syllabus includes key aspects of the offshore banking sector, its products, services and regulation and will provide an understanding of the various initiatives which have been introduced in recent years to ensure that the practices of offshore institutions comply with generally accepted legal principles, as well as ethical and moral values.
- A restricted response examination consisting of 100 questions undertaken in closed book examination conditions. Candidates must score 60% to be awarded a pass.
- Up to 100 hours recommended study.
- Registration is valid for 12 months. Learners should sit and pass the module within this time.
- The Offshore Banking Practice module costs £245, which includes study texts and the first exam entry. Exam resits cost £130 per module.
- In order to study the Certificate in Offshore Banking you must become a member of the Institute. An annual subscription fee of £30.00 will be payable upon registration.
Interest-free credit may be available
- 12 months’ interest-free credit available through Omni Capital Retail Finance.
- £275 minimum order (total cost of module enrolment and any subscription fee)
- 10% deposit required
- Get an instant decision
- 12 equal monthly payments
The Certificate in Offshore Banking Practice is attained by completing the Offshore Banking Practice module.
View the module specification for further information:Offshore Banking Practice - Module Specification
You will receive a comprehensive workbook to support your learning. You are also able to purchase a Practice and Revision Kit and Key Facts Passcards to help you revise.
Students outside the UK will be supplied with a PDF version of the study material. Should you require a hard copy version of the study material please note that you will be responsible for the payment of postage prior to despatch. Please also note that textbooks or other learning materials delivered to destinations outside the EU may be subject to taxes, fees, levies, import duty or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. Any such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of the products.