Candidates who have completed the Certified Associates of the Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB) qualification will be eligible to have their qualification recognised by the Chartered Banker Institute and attain Chartered Banker status via the IIBF Professional Conversion Programme.
- 125 credits are required to obtain the Chartered Banker Diploma
- Candidates who have completed their CAIIB are awarded 100 Credits
- To achieve the remaining 25 credits candidates are required to study and complete a reflective assessment which asks candidates to reflect on the changes that have taken place in the sector since achieving their CAIIB qualification and challenges them to consider and apply their knowledge and skill to ethical dilemmas.
- On completion of the reflective, individuals are eligible to become a Chartered Banker and Member of the Chartered Banker Institute (“MCIBS”)
- Following completion, students are eligible for reduced Annual International Membership fees, currently £30 per annum.
The fee is £525 (reduced from £995) plus £60 Student Membership Fee. This includes all study material and you first assignment submission. Resubmission fee, if required, is £195 per person
All students will have access to a digital version of the workbook. If you are based in the UK, you will also receive a hard copy. If you are based outside of the UK, you can pay an additional postage fee to receive a hard copy.
Your registration is valid for 12 months. You should sit and pass your module within this time.
There is no exam for this course however there is a compulsory Reflective Assignment
This is a piece of reflective work which requires the candidates to:
- look back at events / situations within their professional career
- analyse those events / situations from different perspectives
- Think carefully about what those events / situations mean for them and their ongoing professional career.
Further information on the required content of the assignment is provided when you receive your study materials after enrolling.
When applying, it is necessary to fully complete the application form, including payment details. Partially completed forms will not be saved.
As part of the application process your Certified Associates of the Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB) and member in good standing status is verified with the IIBF. If you do not hold this qualification and are not a member in good standing your enrolment fee will be refunded, minus a £100 deduction to cover administration costs related to verifying your status.