The Professional Banker Certificate, updated for 2019, is the flagship introductory banking qualification for individuals in the UK and internationally, particularly those who are new to banking, and regardless of their own specialism, who want to expand their knowledge and understanding of the business they are in – the business of banking.
The Professional Banker Certificate is the only qualification to include the UN principles of Responsible Banking, and how to embed these within professional practice.
Topics studied include:
- Banks and Banking in a Digital Age
- Serving Customers: Products, Services and Distribution Channels
- Principles and Practice of Bank Lending
- Bank Risks
- The Legal and Regulatory Environment
- Professionalism and Ethics in Banking
Note: There are no entry requirements for the Professional Banker Certificate, and no prior knowledge is assumed.
To register your interest in the new Certificate, please complete the form below. Please note enrollments will be open from 31 October 2019.