Alternative routes to Chartered Banker by Experience
If you do not quite meet the criteria to be accepted onto the Chartered Banker By Experience Qualification, our assessor will be in contact to discuss the reasons why. There may be a small knowledge gap and we would recommend candidates complete one of the modules from the Advanced Diploma in Banking and Leadership in a Digital Age, these modules are;
- Bank Strategy, Operations and Technology
- Bank Risk Management
- Professionalism & Ethics
- Personal & Private Banking
- Commercial Lending
Our assessor will suggest which route the candidate should take in order to meet the criteria of Chartered Banker By Experience.
- The Chartered Banker By Experience Qualification costs £2,495. Our Advanced Diploma in Banking and Leadership in a Digital Age modules cost £1,295 per module.
- At a discounted rate, we will ask for an additional £505 to complete the two qualifications, bringing the total cost to £3,000. A discount of £790.
- In order to complete Chartered Banker by Experience, you must become a member of the Institute. An annual subscription fee of £60 will become payable upon registration.
It is the expectation that candidates will complete both the Advanced Diploma module and Chartered Banker By Experience Qualification within 12 months.
If you have any questions, or would like to disucss this further, please contact our Member Engagement Team at email@example.com.