All of our dedicated volunteers have some experience in financial capability and/or education, with a large percentage of them still holding roles within the industry. They are committed to promoting skills for tomorrow's workforce and provide free impartial advice on financial education and employability skills.
Our volunteers receive free training from the Chartered Banker Institute to ensure that they are confident in delivering the key outcomes for each of the workshops. All volunteers are provided with a role profile, volunteer policy and volunteer handbook.
Register your interest by emailing email@example.com
How to get involved:
- Register your interest in volunteering
- Attend Volunteer Induction session
- Observe a workshop or as many as you need
- We'll regularly contact you via email advertising interested schools & workshops in your area
- Notify us which of the available workshops you're interested in.
- You'll receive an email from us confirming.
- Deliver the workshop
- Share your feedback, thoughts and comments
"FEP gives me an immense sense of personal satisfaction and achievement and the pupils give me as much as I give them! Spending time with them gives me a lift, knowing I'm helping the next generation and hopefully teaching them how to better understand the world of finance and managing money."
"The FEP volunteering experience is life enriching and unbeatable. I have been to some wonderful schools, spoken and worked with dedicated teachers and some very inspiring pupils. I would not have missed this experience for the world. Just wonderful."