City Week 2020
The future of Financial Services in the new COVID-19 world
Celebrating its 10th year, City Week is the premier gathering of the international financial services community. It brings together industry leaders and policy makers from around the globe to consider together the future of global financial markets and London in particular.
All members of the Chatered Banker Institute can receive a 20% discount code. To receive this code please email [email protected].
During the continuing threat of COVID-19 and the concern for the wellbeing of all participants, they have decided to take this event online.
Discussion topics will include:
- Ongoing impact of COVID-19 on the financial markets
- Greening the financial system and making green financial products mainstream
- Operational resilience, cybersecurity and cross-industry cooperation
- Transition from IBOR – will the industry be ready in time?
- Sustainable bonds and raising financing to address emerging priorities in light of COVID-19
- Global fight against financial crime
- Sustainability, social impact investing and ESG with focus on ‘social’
- Evolution of a new model for financial regulation in the UK
- Global trade and investment in a changing world
- The US market outlook
- European Capital Markets Union and the future of the UK-EU relationship
- UK financial services reinvented
- Climate disclosure and reporting
- Can regulatory convergence be achieved in an increasingly fragmented international system?
- Skills for the post-COVID-19 AI world
- Cultural transformation, governance and trust in the COVID-19 world
- Data sharing, data analytics and ethical dilemmas
- Planning for the next pandemic
Chartered Banker members can obtain a 20% discount off the below fees. To receive this code please email [email protected].
UK DELEGATE FEES
Both Days: £495 (+VAT)
Day One only: £395 (+VAT)
Day Two only: £395 (+VAT)
Please follow this link to for further booking information.
Senior internationally-based delegates are able to attend this event on a complimentary basis. Please email [email protected] to apply for your place.