Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator - London
Support the Head of Marketing in the execution of both the digital marketing and marketing strategy for the Institute.
Key remit of role:
- To develop, support and implement a range of marketing advertising and promotional activities and to conduct analysis of such activities
- Managing the Institute’s website and provide in-depth reporting;
- Support the team with the design, execution and measurement of email campaigns;
- Monitor and analyse the success of digital marketing activity through Google Analytics and Siteimprove;
- Evaluating new strategies to maximise search engine optimisation and drive website traffic through paid advertising;
- Support the digital marketing team with the execution and reporting for paid social media advertising.
Please download the role profile below and send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications is Friday 24th May at 5pm.Digital Marketing Coordinator Role Profile.pdf
This Privacy Notice sets out the Institute’s policy on the protection of information relating to job applicants.
Position: Chartered Banker by Experience - Assessor
The Chartered Banker Institute has recently launched Chartered Banker by Experience, a flexible and accelerated route to Chartered Banker status for experienced banking professionals.
The Institute is looking for qualified members that are enthusiastic about sharing their knowledge, skills and experiences with the next generation of bankers. The appointment will be on a self-employed basis.
If you are interested in becoming more actively involved with the work of the Institute, we would like to invite you to consider joining our team of Assessors for Chartered Banker by Experience.
You will be responsible for supporting candidates to reflect on their experience, expertise and professional practice and undertaking the assessment and approval of candidates. The assessment involves the preparation of Critical Self Evaluation document by candidates and completion of a Professional Ethics Assignment.
Candidates will also make a presentation lasting around 30 minutes and participate in a professional discussion with the assessor, lasting for up to 2 hours, designed to give candidates the opportunity to demonstrate in detail how their experience as set out in their Critical Evaluation, and their banking knowledge and skill in general, meets the Institute’s requirements for the award of Chartered Banker status. The assessment will be undertaken preferably as a face-to-face meeting.
This opportunity would be ideal for those individuals that are either in full-time banking employment or who perhaps have recent banking experience. Chartered Banker by Experience assessors will typically be professionally or academically qualified with at least ten years’ work experience in a relevant part of the banking sector.
Qualifications and experience required:
- At least 10 years’ experience in the banking sector
- A Chartered Banker or suitably professionally or academically qualified
- Experience of training management or mentoring of staff would be advantageous
- Assessor qualification would also be advantageous, although training will be given
What do I do next?
Please send your CV and a brief supporting statement, outlining your personal skills and attributes that you would bring to the position to: email@example.com