Certificate in Professionalism and Ethics
The Certificate in Professionalism and Ethics is designed to develop your understanding of professionalism and ethics and the implications of professionalism and ethics for banking in a digital age.
You will develop your skills in relation to thinking critically about how ethical behaviour can be encouraged in banking, whether through codes of ethics, regulation, or through good leadership. You will explore how ethical demands might change with future developments, such as digital innovations and growing environmental pressures.
- Professionalism and Ethics is assessed by a 6,000 word work-based assignment designed to transform theory into practice and ensure a close fit between professional qualification and business need
- Professionalism and Ethics has six units
- Upon completion you will become a Certificated member
- 12 month completion time
- The Certificate costs £1,295 and includes your study text, as well as your first assignment submission fee. Assignment resubmissions cost £120
- In order to study the Certificate you must become a member of the Institute. An annual subscription fee of £60 will become payable upon registration
- If you wish to study further with us, credits attained can be used towards the Advanced Diploma in Banking and Leadership in a Digital Age.
Download the Certificate specification for more information below.Certificate Specification - Professionalism and Ethics
- There are no entry requirements for the Certificate in Professionalism and Ethics.
- An interactive study guide in pdf format
- Text books and online resources for core reading
- Recommended further reading and resources