Customer Service: Complaint Management
Drawing from recent research at QMU, this event encouraged delegates to think creatively about the value of complaints when used to trigger learning and transformation of services through knowledge-enabled innovation. Delegates were also asked whether focusing on meeting complainants' perceptions of justice provides a useful approach for bank complaint handling policies and practices.
- Chair – Simon Thompson, Chief Executive, Chartered Banker Institute
- Professor Petra Wend, Principal of Queen Margaret University
- Douglas Clydesdale, Senior Manager, RBS Group Complaints Policy
- Carol Brennan, Director, Consumer Insight Centre
- Sally Chalmers, Lecturer in Public Relations, School of Arts, Social Sciences and Management
To view the full playlist, please click here.