Financial Crime: the big issues now
Having recently published our Magazine's special report on Financial Crime, we have joined up with CISI for a round-table event to discuss the topic with a panel of experts.
Bank transfer fraud is Britain’s fastest growing crime and scams of all kinds are hitting customers and banks hard in the pocket. This Round-table looks at financial crime from a range of perspectives including ethics (who’s responsible – the victim or the bank?), supporting vulnerable customers, (what more can customers and banks do to reduce the likelihood of falling victim to a scam?) and what other countries are doing to win the fight against financial fraud. We’ll hear from a range of experts, below, to give attendees a balanced view of the state of scams in banking today.
Our speakers include:
- Ali Kazimi MCSI, Managing Director, Hansuke Consulting
- Julie McArdle, Customer Security Manager at NatWest/RBS
- Colin Rowe, Digital Editor, Single Financial Guidance Body
- Alan Ward, Senior Associate, Stephenson Harwood LLP
- Rachel Sexton, Partner and Head of Financial Services Forensic & Integrity Services at EY; and
- Richard Parlour, Principal, Financial Markets Law International
There are limited spaces available, so be sure to book your place today.
Read our special report here.
20 Fenchurch St,
12:00 Registration and Light Lunch
12:30 Round-table discussion
14:00 Event close
Please use the booking form below to secure your place.
If you have any questions, please email Anna Young, Marketing and Events Coordinator email@example.com