Chartered Banker Annual Banking Conference - Why green and sustainable finance is the future of finance
Due to COVID-19, we are hosting our Annual Banking Conference online, in a series of short webinars.
Join us for the third and final webinar of the series, where our expert panel will discuss why green and sustainable finance is the future of finance.
Fiona Stewart, Lead Financial Sector Specialist Finance, Competitiveness and Innovation, World Bank, will be proving a keynote speech to kick off the session.
The Panel will be chaired by Simon Thompson, CEO, Chartered Banker Institute, and comrpise:
- Sadiq Currimbhoy, Head of Sustainability, Maybank Kim Eng;
- Elisa Moscolin, Head of Sustainability & ESG, Santander;
- Alison Chan, Director, Sustainable Finance, National Australia Bank
They will consider the following:
- Does green and sustainable finance make banking a more attractive career choice for young people again? (this will cover aspects of “the purpose of banking”)
- A transition from what organisations are now to what they might become.
- What are the opportunities open to young people to become involved in sustainable initiatives?
Please use the booking form below to secure your place.
Thursday 5th November 2020
8:00am - 9:30am (GMT)