Embedding Business Ethics - Training Course
Our colleagues at the Institute of Business Ethics are inviting our members along to this online training course Embedding Business Ethics.
This course is designed to equip you and your organisation with practical knowledge and tips to manage your ethics programme effectively.
Are you planning to draft a new code of ethics for your organisation? Or do you have one but are wondering how to go ‘beyond the pdf’ and make it truly effective for employees? Would you like to find out more about how to train employees on ethics and how to encourage them to raise their concerns about misconduct?
Backed up by the IBE’s practical experience, research findings and examples of good practice, the course will help you to answer these and other questions and to understand how behaviour based on ethical values can be embedded in your organisation.
What topics will be covered in the course:
- What is business ethics and why is it important?
- How to develop an ethics programme
- What is a code of ethics and how can it be made effective?
- How can you communicate the ethics message internally?
- Speaking up and handling cases
- Training employees on ethical standards
- Tips for delivering training
- Monitoring the ethics programme
At the end of the course, participants can request a certificate of completion.