Ethical Finance 2021
We are delighted to partner with the Global Ethical Finance Initiative to launch Ethical Finance 2021
Ethical Finance 2021 will be held between Tuesday 8th – Thursday 10th June 2021 and is themed “Financing a Sustainable Future: Climate and Beyond”.
The Summit will begin with leadership showcases hosted in five global financial centres on day one with a focus on climate finance and natural capital, ahead of COP26, on day two. The third day will explore the long-term future of ethical finance, looking at financing the sustainable development goals, social impact (the “S” in ESG) and leadership for the journey ahead.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Manuel Pulgar-Vidal, Climate & Energy Global Practice Leader at WWF, COP20 President and former Peruvian environment minister
- Saker Nusseibeh, CBE, CEO, International at Federated Hermes
- Bronwyn King, Founder, Director & CEO at Tobacco Free Portfolios
- David Pitt-Watson, former Chair at UNEP FI, founder of Hermes, Cambridge University Visiting Fellow and Investor
- Masja Zandbergen, Head of Sustainability Integration at Robeco
- Daisy Streatfeild, Investor Practices Programme Director at Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCC)
- Nicky Chambers, Programme and Impact Director at Global Canopy
- Charlotte Kaiser, Managing Director at NatureVest
- Dame Susan Rice, Chair of the Banking Standards Board
The speakers and agenda are updated regularly, to view the most up to date agenda, click here.
The event will be held between Tuesday 8th – Thursday 10th June 2021 and themed “Financing a Sustainable Future: Climate and Beyond”.