Ethical Finance ASEAN 2022
Following the success of the South East Asia regional showcase at Ethical Finance Global 2021, the Global Ethical Finance Initiative (GEFI) is delighted to co-host the inaugural Ethical Finance ASEAN 2022 with the Asian Institute of Chartered Bankers (AICB).
This virtual event, to be held on Wednesday 29 June 2022, will present a unique opportunity to hear from experts on sustainable and responsible finance in the ASEAN region and beyond. The summit is themed “ESG in a Volatile World – Profit, Purpose or Politics?”
As well as looking at macroeconomic issues impacting global markets, we will have specific sessions on topics including:
- How the megatrends of 2022 are affecting ASEAN economies
- Financing nature and biodiversity in ASEAN: sustainable palm oil and deforestion
- The role of the SDGs as a coordinating framework, and progress on financing the 2030 goals
- Core priorities on the S in ESG for ASEAN economies
- Perspectives from local and international finance leaders
Further details of the event will be released in the coming weeks, and we hope you can join us for this exciting event.
Wednesday 29th June 2022
03:00 – 10:30 BST