Ethical Finance Global 2022
Following the success of Ethical Finance Global 2021, the Global Ethical Finance Initiative (GEFI) is delighted to co-host Ethical Finance Global 2022.
After being held virtually in 2020 and 2021, GEFI flagship summit returns as an in-person event in 2022, taking place in Edinburgh on Tuesday 6 September. We will hear from experts on sustainable and responsible finance around the world on the theme of “ESG in a Volatile World – Profit, Purpose or Politics?”
As well as looking at macroeconomic issues impacting global markets, we will have specific sessions on topics including:
- The growing importance of conflict and geopoliticals in ESG
- Core global challenges in financing climate adaptation and mitigation
- The role of finance in protecting and restoring nature and biodiversity
- The emergence of the S in ESG as a core priority
- The role of financial leaders in defining organisational purpose
Further details will be released in the coming weeks; we hope you can join us.
Tuesday, 6th September 2022
09:00 – 18:00 BST