Ethics in the modern world; Launching the Code of Digital Ethics
Date: 4th July
How do you ensure ethics are upheld in a world where decisions are taken by algorithms and you may have more data on your customers than they do?
Join CII for the launch of ‘Digital Ethics: a companion to the Code of Ethics’. A panel made up from members from the Digital Ethics Forum will debate on the increasing importance of ethics as technology transforms the profession, including case studies of both real and near-future ethical scenarios.
- Matt Cullen, Assistant Director, Head of Strategy, Data and Analytics, ABI
- Melissa Collett, Professional Standards Director, CII
- Andy Thornley, Head of Corporate Affairs, BIBA
- Ian Simons, Marketing Director, CII
- Nick Pester, Partner, Capital Law