Global Ethical Finance Initiative – Ethical Finance Summit 2020
We are delighted to be supporting Ethical Finance 2020, delivered by the Global Ethical Finance Initiative in partnership with Scottish Government, UNDP and RBS.
Topics that will be explored:
- Policy and Regulation – the role of banking sector in hitting zero carbon targets
- Climate-related financial risk and climate smart lending
- SDGs/Principles for Responsible Banking
- Green/sustainable FinTech
- ESG integration across asset classes & avoiding “green washing”
- Bridging the SDG financing gap
- Asset owner challenge – decarbonising portfolios: The Debate – engage v divest
- Unravelling the investment opportunities for the circular economy
With Covid-19 exposing the fragility of health security and economic systems we believe that sustainable finance has a pivotal role to play in building social, environmental and economic resilience. Ethical Finance 2020 is therefore now more important than ever.
Due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding the Covid-19, we are offering a digital-only ticket in addition to the option to buy tickets for the physical event in Edinburgh.
We are monitoring the situation as it unfolds and will proceed according to the relevant public health guidelines. Should the physical event be unable to take place, all of those who have purchased tickets for the physical event will be entitled to a full refund. We will contact all registered attendees with more information on 31st July 2020.
Tuesday 6th and Wednesday 7th October 2020
RBS Conference Centre, RBS Conference Centre 175 Glasgow Road, Gogarburn, Edinburgh, EH12 9BH