Institute Launches New Website
The Chartered Banker Institute is delighted to launch its new website, designed with its members in mind.
We have focused on the critical needs of Institute members in this new design, after receiving invaluable feedback from them in our user experience surveys, testing and interviews last year. The feedback was crucial in helping to deliver this new website, which we believe will provide our members with a better experience.
Some of the new features include:
- Navigation: with a cleaner, fresher look, it is now much faster and easier for members to find exactly what they need.
- Knowledge Hub: we have expanded our knowledge hub to include a variety of new resources; from podcasts, CPD toolkits and videos. Users are now able to filter resources, which include magazine articles, and save valuable resources to their favourites section.
- The CPD Log: this has been revamped with member input, making it easier to track progress and see at a glance how different types of CPD contribute to the annual requirements.
- Featured resources: throughout the site you’ll now see lists of highlighted resources, enabling you to quickly see the latest content.
- Live chat: we have added the ability to chat with our Member Engagement Team to some key pages.
We’ll be adding some additional features over the coming weeks so keep an eye open for further improvements.