IIBF Professional Conversion Programme – JAIIB
The Chartered Banker Institute is pleased to announce a new IIBF Professional Conversion Programme – JAIIB to Associate Chartered Banker with the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF).
Junior Associates of the Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB) are now eligible to have their qualification recognised by the Chartered Banker Institute and attain Associate Chartered Banker through a Professional Conversion Programme.
- Become an Associate Chartered Banker, a globally recognised status
- Formal recognition of JAIIB with opportunity to consider changes to sector and apply knowledge and skills to ethical dilemmas
- Gain Status through oldest banking Institute in the UK, and only professional body in the world able to confer Chartered Banker status upon individuals
- Receive a digital certificate confirming achievement of Associate Chartered Banker
- JAIIB holders are eligible to enrol for the Professional Conversion Route via IIBF’s website
- On successful enrolment, candidates are required to complete the Chartered Banker Institute’s reflective Ethics assignment, using IIBF’s Ethics in Banking coursework
- On completion, candidates will attain Associate Chartered Banker with the Chartered Banker Institute
- Fee of 195 GBP. Membership remains with IIBF
Find out more and apply here.