Certificate in Personal and Private Banking
The Certificate in Personal and Private Banking is designed to develop your knowledge, understanding and skills relating to the personal and private banking environment in a digital age, considering the key drivers of change, the challenges faced, and the impact on banks and customers of technological developments and regulatory changes.
You will develop the ability to build trust-based relationships with customers, appraise the creditworthiness of a personal customer, and propose suitable products and services to meet customers’ needs in a competitive marketplace.
- Personal and Private Banking is assessed by a 6,000 word work-based assignment designed to transform theory into practice and ensure a close fit between professional qualification and business need.
- Personal and Private Banking has six units
- Upon completion you will become a Certificated member
- 12 month completion time
- The Certificate costs £1,295 and includes your study text, as well as your first assignment submission fee. Assignment resubmissions cost £100
- In order to study the Certificate in Personal and Private Banking you must become a member of the Institute. An annual subscription fee of £60 will become payable upon registration
- If you wish to study further with us, credits attained can be used towards the Advanced Diploma in Banking and Leadership in a Digital Age.
Interest-free credit available
- 12 months’ interest-free credit available through Omni Capital Retail Finance.
- £275 minimum order
- 10% deposit required
- Get an instant decision
- 12 equal monthly payments
Download the Certificate specification for more information below.Module Specification Certificate in Personal and Private Banking.pdf
- There are no entry requirements for the Certificate in Personal and Private Banking.
- An interactive study guide in pdf format
- Text books and online resources for core reading
- Recommended further reading and resources