Changemakers in Finance: Evening Masterclass
Chartered Banker Institute is supporting this event with Finance Matters for those interested in applying to Young Banker of the Year 2019
*25% discount – see booking tab*
Do you have an idea for a project that could transform finance for the better from within your organisation?
At times it can feel isolating, overwhelming and like you’re not clear what step to take next. You could really do with a space for thinking, practical tools and support.
This evening masterclass has been designed with you in mind.
Join 20 fellow financial innovators who are creating positive change in finance to build on your ideas, learn new tools and techniques and gain clarity about the way forward.
Through this masterclass you will:
- Take a step back and look at the big picture of finance and its role in society and the environment
- Use Finance Matters’ Purpose Mapping Canvas to get clear on what change you’re trying to create and how you will do it
- Walk away able to clearly articulate what your idea is and how it creates the change you hope to see in finance
- Connect with likeminded changemakers and build your network of support
Who's it for?
This three-hour masterclass is designed for individuals who meet all three of the following criteria:
- Finance professionals: Professionals employed at a financial institution in the UK.
- Internal changemakers: Those working on a project that is changing finance for the better from within their organisation. (Projects could be: a product, service, culture change initiative, process/policy change, HR initiative, industry collaboration etc.)
- Seeking Support: Those who would value connecting with peers, learning from experts and developing new skills to transform finance for the better.
Location: Green Lab, Cnr Collett & Keeton’s Rd, London, SE16 4EE (Jubilee Line, 2 min walk from Bermondsey Station)
If you would like to participate in this masterclass, apply to attend by emailing email@example.com with a brief description of yourself and your project so we can make sure we’re the right masterclass for you. We’ll then share a link to register and make payment.
The price for the workshop is £59 but we're delighted to make a 25% discount available to anyone who quotes "YOUNGBANKER" which will make it £44.25.