How can good disclosure enable the green finance agenda?
A moderated panel discussion.
The event will cover:
- To what extent are disclosures enabling the green agenda?
- Are they driving the necessary change?
- Does the market understand climate change disclosures?
- Is there a premium for good disclosures?
- How can we build the capacity and skills needed to achieve the green finance agenda? And what are the challenges in doing so?
Lutamyo Mtawali, Sustainable Finance Lead – Banking & Financial Services, IBM Global Business Services
Robert Charnok, Co-Investigator and Research Lead: FRC Scenario Analysis Research Project
Anne Adrain, Head of Sustainability and Reporting at ICAS, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
Brishni Mukhopadhyay, ESG Product Specialist, Western Asset Management
Karim Arslan, Programme Director, Green Finance Institute
Wednesday 30 June 2021
11.00 am -12.00 pm BST