Congratulations to Chartered Banker Institute, UK for being awarded EBTN's Triple E Accreditation
The European Banking & Financial Services Training Association (EBTN) is pleased to announce that Chartered Banker Institute, UK has been awarded Triple E accreditation for both its Professional Banker Certificate and its Green Finance Certificate
The Professional Banker Certificate is for individuals new to, or already working, in retail, business and private banking environments, in the UK and internationally. Developments in regulation and technology are rapidly changing the banking industry, and the Professional Banker Certificate builds the foundation of knowledge and skills needed for banking professionals in a digital age.
The Professional Banker Certificate develops understanding and appreciation of the banking sector, critical to effective performance, and aims to:
- Develop the learner's knowledge, understanding and skills relating to the business of banking in a digital age;
- Combine core banking principles and practice with learning about the forces that are transforming the way we bank;
- Examine how banks are responding to meeting the changing expectations of customers in an increasingly competitive environment;
- How sustainable banking is changing what it means to be a professional in banking.
The Green Finance Certificate was launched in 2018 as the first global, benchmark qualification for the growing Green Finance sector and is aimed at financial services professionals globally, who wish to develop and demonstrate their knowledge and expertise of Green Finance. Successful completion of the Certificate enables professionals to:
- Explain the scientific underpinnings that have influenced the development and evolution of green finance products and services,
- Understand the significance of green finance’s vision, principles, strategy and performance measurement,
- Explain the range of green finance products and how they influence opportunities and challenges for mainstreaming green finance.
Mr. Colin Morrison, President of EBTN, stated: "It has been a great achievement by Chartered Banker Institute to have 2 qualifications that have been accredited against the Triple E standards. It is particularly pleasing to have a world-leading qualification such as the Green Finance Certificate receive this important accreditation."
Mr. Clemens Spoorenberg, external member of the Triple E committee who led this review, stated: "The applications from Chartered Banker Institute were well documented. We are pleased to provide positive advice to the EBTN Board regarding these two applications."
For questions regarding Chartered Banker Institute's qualifications and accreditations with EBTN, please contact Chartered Banker Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding Triple E, please contact EBTN at email@example.com.
13 December 2019
The Institute was formed in 1875 and is proud to be the oldest banking institute in the world. The Institute now trades as the Chartered Banker Institute, reflecting the reach and impact that it has both nationally and internationally. Chartered Banker Institute has continued to grow and develop its membership, which now stands at well over 30,000 members. Read more at https://www.charteredbanker.com/.
EBTN launched the Triple E standard for qualifications in the financial services sector in January 2016. It is a quality standard for professional qualifications in the European financial industry, with a focus on the banking sector. The Triple E standard provides a framework for how a professional qualification should be designed and executed. Triple E is an accreditation recognition for institutions of the quality of qualifications they provide. Qualification owners can apply for a Triple E accreditation by EBTN. Read more at http://www.triple-e-ebtn.eu/.