Huw Morgan, former head of Business Banking at HSBC, chairs the event at Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) London. The topic is growth and how it is being supported, or not, by UK banks. On the panel are:
- Professor Birgitte Andersen, Director of the Big Innovation Centre at Lancaster University Institute for Entrepreneurship & Enterprise Development.
- Omar Ali, Partner Ernst & Young Banking and Capital Markets
- Jason Oakley, Managing Director of Commercial Banking at Metro Bank
- Dr Rob Webb, Associate Professor in Banking within the Centre for Risk, Banking and Financial Services at Nottingham University
- Phil Orford, Chief Executive Forum for Private Business.
To view the full playlist, please click here.