The Business of Investment in Innovation: Deciphering the funding landscape
This joint event with ICAEW intends to give you a clear and simplified understanding of the complex funding landscape and how to navigate it. We will guide you through the latest opportunities for investment and how to make the most of the opportunities available to keep you innovating, and driving your business forward.
With a wide variety of grants, loans, equity investments and venture capital deals available, ICAEW's Business of Investment in Innovation event will bring their Midlands regional team, Corporate Finance Faculty and a panel of experts to provide you with information and guidance on the following:
- What funding is available to your business and how to access it
- What funders and investors look for in funding applications and how to tailor your business case
- How to generate cash in your business, for or from innovation, such as through tax relief and tax refunds
The confirmed panel of speakers are:
- Nigel Holmes FCA, Head of R&D Technical Operations, Catax
- Ryan Cartwright, Senior Manager, UK Network, British Business Bank
- Andrea Reynolds FCA, Founder and CEO, Swoop
- ICAEW member Joanne Smith, Investor BGF
- Nigel Walker, Head of Innovation Lending at Innovate UK
- David Petrie from ICAEW’s Corporate Finance Faculty team will chair the event.
A limited number of bookable sessions will be available with our speakers and Regional Director for the Midlands, Dr Sophie-Dale Black, to provide 1:1 signposting and guidance. To book a session, please contact Rebecca Salari, Senior Regional Executive, ICAEW: email@example.com
2 Bridge Street
07:30 to 09:30