Webcast: Give your clients certainty in uncertain times
Webcast: Give your clients certainty in uncertain times - Resource Efficiency lunchtime webinar
Webcast details: Tuesday 28th January, 12pm (GMT)
Rising energy, water and raw material costs, increasing consumer pressure and changing legislation all continue to challenge the way that businesses across Scotland manage their environmental performance, resource use and profitability.
Add the uncertainty around the impact of Brexit and it’s clear that small and medium-sized businesses need, more than ever, certainty and control over their operating costs. Resource efficiency can help provide this.
Join this FREE lunchtime webinar and:
- Find out about unsecured, interest-free loans from the Scottish Government that your SME clients can use to install energy efficiency equipment (currently with a 15% cashback while funds last).
- Learn about the free Scottish Government support from Resource Efficient Scotland that helps Scottish SMEs reduce energy costs.
- Hear first-hand from SMEs that have already implemented resource efficiency measures and reduced their operating costs and carbon impact.
- Be equipped with key tools, case studies and knowledge to start a conversation with your clients so they too can gain the financial and reputational benefits from resource efficiency.
- Play a key role in helping Scotland meet its net-zero by 2045 carbon target.
Imagine how your clients will feel if you help them to save money, and what that will it do to your next NPS score.