The Future of Cash from a Bank of England Perspective
Watch Sarah John, Chief Cashier at the Bank of England speak about the future of cash from a Bank of England perspective.
The video will also feature a panel discussion, featuring:
- David Hensley, Director of Cash Services
- Richard Talbot, Head of Cash and Self Service Operations for RBS
- Mark Curran, Director of Payments and Open Banking for Clydesdale Bank
- Graeme Donald, Head of Special Projects, Payment Technical Services, Global Payments, Lloyds Banking Group
- Simon Thompson, CEO, Chartered Banker Institute