Certificate in Bank Strategy, Operations and Technology
This Certificate is designed to develop your knowledge, understanding and skills relating to bank strategy, and develop your ability to analyse the external and internal bank environment, evaluate strategic options, develop strategy, and manage its implementation through effective leadership and management of operations.
A key theme of the Certificate is the impact of digital innovations on bank strategy and operations, and how banks can harness advances in technology to help them grow and flourish in an uncertain future.
- is assessed by a 6,000 word work-based assignment designed to transform theory into practice and ensure a close fit between professional qualification and business need
- Certificate in Bank Strategy, Operations and Technology has six units
- Blended learning approach with core reading, online resources, and an interactive, online Study Guide to support learning
- Upon completion you will become a Certificated member
- 12 months to complete
- The Certificate costs £1,295 and includes your study text, as well as your first assignment submission fee. Assignment resubmissions cost £120
- In order to study the Certificate in Bank Strategy, Operations and Technology you must become a member of the Institute. An annual subscription fee of £60 will become payable upon registration
- If you wish to study further with us, credits attained can be used towards the Advanced Diploma in Banking and Leadership in a Digital Age.
Download the Certificate specification for more information below.
- There are no entry requirements for the Certificate in Bank Strategy, Operations and Technology.
- an interactive study guide in pdf format
- text books and online resources for core reading
- recommended further reading and resources