Certified Associates of the Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB) will be eligible to have their qualification recognised by the Chartered Banker Institute and attain Chartered Banker status.
- 125 credits required to complete the Chartered Banker course
- Out of 125 credits, 100 credits to candidates who have completed their CAIIB
- Required to study and give a reflective assessment of the singular module 'Professionalism, Ethics and Regualtion'.
- On completion, individuals are eligible to become a Chartered Banker and Member of the Chartered Banker Institute (“MCIBS”).
- Reduced fees of £525 per person (instead of £995) plus £60 Student Membership Fee. Resit fee, if required, £195 per person.
- Annual International Membership Fee, currently £30 per person.